Friday, March 20, 2009

Aspen

Four days, spring skiing, good friends....I had an awesome little get away. It was my first time away from Jack and I think I did ok. I missed both my men but it was so nice to have a break. I went to Aspen with very dear friends who I traveled with years ago. We had a ski in/ski out condo at the base of Snowmass. The weather was beautiful - you can't beat spring skiing. I got a wonderful massage, sat in the hot tub, had a night drinking tequila with some college guys! ( i was the loser Mrs. Robinson!) It was so relaxing which is just what I needed to gear up for IVF.

John also had a great four days bonding with Jack. I think it was so good for both of them. In fact, Jack would not come to me when I got home! not really the homecoming I had dreamt of, but it was nice to see him want his Daddy and hold him around the neck. I think we both got a feeling of what the other's day to day life is like.

Here are some pics!

SNOWMASS Mountain



Good FriendsApres Ski


Reliving my College Days!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

That is so good for John to have some one on one time w/ Jack.
Looks like you had perfect weather-very nice!
And, cute boys! haha.
nicole

Anita said...

This just sounds soo wonderful!